Visit our job listings to discover opportunities working with reptiles and amphibians.
Work with reptiles and amphibians!
Full-time, part-time, seasonal, graduate programs and many more positions working with herpetofauna.
Herp jobs are posted as a service to the herpetological community.
Instructions for Job Submissions:
PARC's volunteer Web administrators aim to post your job opportunity within 24 hours.
Please review the following points that will help streamline the process:
- Please include a closing date in your announcement or state "open until filled."
- If you do not have a firm closing date, notify us when the position is filled so that the announcement may be removed.
- Announcements will be removed two months after the listed closing date, unless you request otherwise.
Helpful, but not required actions
- If possible, please send your announcement as a PDF document attached to your e-mail.
- The preferred file name is "yyyy-mm-dd.pdf"
- Multiple announcements forwarded in the same e-mail should be distinguished by appending "a," "b," "c" and so on.
Instructions for Job Seekers:
- The most current jobs are listed at the top and the web address of the listing reflects the date it was added to the list.
- Please do not send applications or resumes to PARC.
Phoenix Herpetological Society, Scottsdale, AZ (Posted to PARC 3/25/17, Closes June 6, 2017)
Out of Africa Wildlife Park, Camp Verde, AZ (Posted to PARC 3/25/17, Closes June 15, 2017)
UC Davis, Berkeley and Santa Barbara, and the US Forest Service Pacific Wildlife Research Station, Sierra Nevada, CA (Posted to PARC 3/25/17, Open Until Filled)
University of Maine, Orono, ME (Posted to PARC 2/20/17, Open Until Filled)
The Orianne Society, Great Northern Forests, VT (Posted to PARC 2/15/17, Open Until Filled)